Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The day before a public holiday

Tmr is a public holiday! Everyone is so excited, happy, and whatever nice adjectives to describe feelings. So there's an excuse to be inefficient and slack today, the excuse is because it's a public holiday'eve??!! Yes, most people or rather humans slack when they are close to a break, like on Fridays, the eve of a weekend. This is psychology, we all think and analyze with a human brain

I met my ex-colleague, Galvyn, outside the office in the afternoon to pass him his dinner&dance card while he passed me the money, he looks so different now since I last saw him 6 months ago. When he waved to me from a considerable distance, I thought it was some stranger, his hair is shorter now and well, ermmm I don't know, maybe guys just don't look the same after they enter NS

Anyway, I'm gonna end this post here, shorter than yesterday's, cos it's the eve of a public holiday! I can afford to slack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...