Thursday, March 04, 2010

4 March

Today I went to watch Alice in Wonderland and I think it is much better than Avatar which has nothing but blue aliens. Alice in Wonderland the movie is about Alice returning to Wonderland after ten years when she first visited it

Yeah, that's all I'm going to share. Want to know more? Then go and watch it. I am not like your average blogger friend who would act as if he is some movie critic commenting about every single detail of his movie-going experience including the buying of popcorn

Ok, Singapore lost to Jordan and they have lost my faith in them. Useless Lions, last hurdle also cannot jump over. What is the use of foreign talents when we can't even beat teams who have an entire pool of locals? And I need not mention that the coach is a foreigner right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...