Sunday, December 19, 2010

19 Dec

I wanted to blog yesterday but due to some technical errors, I was not able to do so. Anyway, I am currently facing another mental block again. So while I continue to look for inspiration, here is a list of things I did recently/had been doing.

-Tinker and tweak with Wordpress which is hosted on my Wampserver

-Borrowed the book To Kill A Mockingbird from library and currently stuck at chapter two

-Borrowed the book The Kite Runner from library but have yet to start reading

-Doing an independent research on and study of Korean pop culture and how it affects Asia

-Embarking on a new story writing assignment. This time it will be a novel. Presently at the stage of creating characters and their relationships

-Drafting my "Top 10 people of 2010" article

-Composing a song that is a summary of the year

-Learning/exploring new magic tricks

-Cycling at the park

Ok, I shall stop here. Happy early birthday to Dr. Mahathir who is celebrating it tomorrow. 85 years old already still want to act hero? Oh wait, Singapore has a 87 year-old man who still don't want to retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...