Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Total solar eclipse

The longest total solar eclipse of the century occured today! Yeah and I got to see it first hand! Well on TV of course, I didn't fly all the way to China or Japan. Woke up at 7 in the morning just to make sure that I don't miss that phenomenal moment but had to wait all the way till 9 plus before the sun got completely blocked by the moon in China. When the sun was entirely covered up and darkeness arrived all of a sudden, I felt a kind of excitement in my heart even though I am not physically at the place

Anyway, last night or rather today morning when the time was 12.10am, I smsed a number of people this message, "Do u noe wat time is e solar eclipse tmr morning?"

And here are the different replies which I got

No idea..
Dono..
Tmr raining whole day.
Err i don't know
I think its around 8-9 plus in the morning.
Nope, i don't know

Can you guess which reply belongs to who?

By the way if you wondering, the English lessons will be postponed to Friday this week, I will put up five in one post

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...