Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nokia E52

I changed to a new handphone today. It is Nokia E52 ( I know it's kinda old but I think it suits me the most). After four years and three Sony Ericsson phones, it is back to basics with Nokia again

I still haven't sent an SMS with it yet. Wonder who would be the first lucky one? Anyway, there are three things which makes Nokia a better brand than Sony Ericsson through my experience from using their mobile phones

Nokia's battery lasts longer than Sony Ericsson. Using the latter will result in more amounts of charging. Fortunately, I can always take advantage of the free electricity available in school but that is not long-term. Nokia is still the most reliable

Sony Ericsson is better known for its beauty than practicality (somewhat similar to a certain computer brand that is the name of a fruit). I pride myself as an uncle so all those geeky stuff don't excite me. Well, I only utilize my handphone to call and SMS only

Sony Ericsson always have problems with their USB ports. After plugging in the charger, I will need to "twist and turn" it until the screen indicates that the phone is charging. Sometimes, twisting and turning for ten times will be a waste of my time because nothing happens

Seems that Finland is still a better place than Sweden after all

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...