Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Collar Pin

Earlier in the day, I had been surfing websites of companies which manufacture corporate gifts. Do not be mistaken, I am not making a bulk order T-shirts or umbrellas. I am searching for sources where I can place orders for customized collar pins without any minimum order quantity.

Yes, without minimum order quantity which can mean only one item for one customized design. Ok, I admit I am planning to buy for myself, not for some committee or organization. The choices of collar pins I possess at home are quite limited which explains why I am looking for more.

I called quite a few companies but only a couple of them do not have the minimum order quantity policy. One of them gave a quotation of one hundred dollars for a single custom-made badge. My reaction was to immediately say thank you before ending the call.

I guess I shall just have to buy it at pasar malam, cheap, wide variety and most importantly can purchase any amount I like. But there is no pasar malam near my house at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...