Monday, December 22, 2008

Regarding the guess the animal post which nobody guessed correctly, here is the answer

It looks like this originally

then I have people guessing pig, how on earth does it look like a pig to you, Teck Cheong?
Wai Yuen guessed elephant and crocodile, I think he likes large animals.
Wei Qian said it is a bird.
Nick guessed cockcroach and mouse, he prefers small animals.

ALL WERE WRONG

You need to zoom in

:
:
:
:

It's a HUMAN, struggling to get out of the ground near a hill. We are all humans and we perceive things differently, this is the raw side of humans that I want to show you all. Humans are also animals, just that our superior brains made us rule the world for many years to date

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...