Sunday, May 10, 2009

10 May

Recently, there is this latest trend on Facebook where your friends create "How well do you know me" quizzes to test your understanding and knowledge about them. I must say I really don't know some facts about them or didn't expect the correct answer to be something else. Like Nas' favourite colour and Qing Xiong's destinated country to live in. I think I will make one for myself too and make sure it is si beh tough for whoever that takes it

Now I am watching Manchester United vs Manchester City with QX. Well, not physically with him but through msn and viewing the match live on the internet. Man U is leading 2:0. Sighs, that means Liverpool will have to wait for another week again for any chance of catching up with them, unless Man City can score three goals with about thirty minutes left

Ok I am going to bed soon. Goodnight. Hope Man City can some goals soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...