Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twitter

Oh I am here to update again. I have just finished creating my own version of the "how well do you know me" quiz on Facebook. Speaking about Facebook, this social networking site seemed to have found a worthy rival at last. It is none other than Twitter!

I have just created an account about a few minutes ago and had my first tweet. That's what they call it you know you see. Well, I still don't really know how to use it but I guess all users will encounter the same problem as me when they first started. If you are wondering why I created an account today, it is all because of the influence from the Lianhe Zaobao which I was reading in the morning. The writer harped about all the goodness of it and how fun, attractive and informative it is

Here I am still stuck with the creation of that poll thing on this blog due to the smae problems form yesterday so in the meantime please wait patiently. The poll is meant to interact better with you all my readers and make this blog livelier

Wigan Wigan all the way. Come on man Wigan, do us a favour by beating Manchester United tonight. Actually I don't habour much hope for you all winning but I just hope you all can play to your best and don't let Liverpool be tagged "Game Over" in the EPL title chase

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...