Thursday, December 17, 2009

Person of the year


Taken from wikipedia.com

So for year 2009, Time Magazine's Person of the Year went to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernake. He was an surprise winner as I did not expect this beardy man to claim the title. I thought Nancy Pelosi would have been the winner or maybe Barack Obama will defend the title he won last year

However, it was not a bad decision by Time to name Bernake as Person of the Year. He bailed out Wall Street, knows the economy inside out and talks about it all day. His creative way of leading assisted to set America's economy on a path of hope and light

Well done Beardy Ben, you deserve it

Maybe I will write a post about my Person of the Year, if I have the time, ideas and mood to do it. But, you can expect to see some posts about reviews of year 2009 soon. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...