Friday, February 25, 2011

I would like to announce that this blog will be undergoing some changes between 5 March 2100hrs to 7 March 0900hrs (GMT +8). During this period, you will be unable to view this blog as it is temporarily shut down.

I will be revamping the blogskin, tagboard, blog links, games. The only things that will remain are the content (of course) and the blog address (of course as well).

Also, I will be conducting annual maintenance to this blog which explains why there is a need to shut it down for the time being.

The reason why I decided to have a change is because change is the only constant in this world. Haha, actually the truth is I am a bit sick of the current layout and it's been stagnant for more than 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...