Friday, February 11, 2011

Last week in SP


This is the penultimate week of me studying in Singapore Polytechnic and there are still some no, a lot of tasks which I have to fulfil for the past three years.

Next week is the final week of the semester, the final week of me sitting in a lecture theatre and the final chance to do those things that I had always wanted to do in SP but forgot/had no time to do.

I have decided to list them on this blog to remind myself and hopefully I can get them done in a week's time. Warning, don't get a shock if those things seem retarded to you.


"Cope" plasters and other useful things from the first-aid box

Man, I have never done this before. I have "coped" stationery, papers, sweets, chilli sauce, wires and my friend's homework before but I had never thought of the first-aid box.

It was not until Maha told me that the first-aid box in the lab was empty that I realized that it is a wonderful source of freebies.

There are so many things inside a first-aid box, from the costlier items like medicine to worthless ones like bandage cloth. Cannot wait for Monday to arrive.

Playing pool

I have always been remembering to do this, just that the price of playing it turns me off. Whenever I pass by the Moberly building, my first instinct would be pool followed by "Is Nick inside there?"

Nick, you treat and teach me pool lah. Take it as a goodwill to end your SP life on a good note.

Try out every single food stall

I told myself about this when I was in my very first semester but sadly, the mission is still unaccomplished.

I have finished trying everything in Foodcourt 2,3,4,5. I'm only left with the Muslim stall at Foodcourt 1 and a few stalls at Foodcourt 6 located at the "mountain peak".

The Muslim stall is always boasting a long queue and I hate to climb up the "mountain", which explains why I have not tried out all the stalls.

Visit the principal's office

I am referring to a tour and not something negative. I know this one is impossible. One wonders what he has in his office. Stacks of cash? Karaoke system? Gold tap?

Work at the library (for one more time)

I have volunteered to work at the library in year 1 for my Character Development module (expectantly and unfortunately, it didn't better develop my character) and I missed it.

Many times when I stroll past the library counter or see a library staff working, I have the sudden urge to sign up as a volunteer again.

I would have been the top volunteer for SP's library if I did not oppress my urge each time.

That's all for now. The rest are all minor and trivial stuff which can be done at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...