Friday, March 25, 2011

My life has been rather routine for this week. Repeating the same things over and over again.

Morning. Check stock market. Surf political blogs and news sites. Check stock market again. Talk on the phone with some law firm's staff. Conduct business and company information searches.

Eat lunch at 1.30pm. I usually cannot tolerate my hunger until such a late hour but that does not happen when I am occupied with things to do.

Afternoon. Check stock market. Do a couple of bankruptcy searches. Check if there are any new updates to the political blogs. Attend meetings. Fax documents using a retarded fax machine.

Late afternoon. Continue reading the novel (or fanfic) that I have been following. Will get interrupted halfway if somebody calls me. Do some recording. Look for biscuits to eat.

Night. Check email. Play Fifa Online 2. Brainstorm for ideas. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...