Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogskin and new games

After one whole month of contemplating, I have decided to stick with the current blogskin because of three reasons.

Number one, I like this blogskin. Number two, readers like this blogskin. Number three, I am too lazy to look for another one and don't want to risk being criticized for finding an inferior one.

I have also added some games to this blog once again in an attempt make it a more entertaining experience for visitors. Please click on the games at the left and try them out. Feel free to give feedback like whether are they fun, is the loading time too long etc.

More plans to the site will be announced and implemented in the near future so do visit this blog frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...