Monday, April 27, 2009

27 April



Just look at her face. All stunned and shocked. Even she herself did not believe that she won the Best Actress award but she really did. It surprised everyone. So how on earth did she win it? Because she ate worms? Because she acted like a lunatic? Because whatever when she is only a supporting actress in the "bao kar liao" nyonya drama. This is so ridiculous man

***

Here's a couple of pictures I took in school today, looks quite blur though



A whole lot of students squeezing to board the escalator in the morning at the MRT station



This bird seems rather interested in what's happening inside here so since it was so brave to stay for so long, I decided to take a picture of it and it still didn't fly away even after I left

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...