Sunday, April 05, 2009

This week in a whole

This week has been yet another fufiling one. One of our ministers stepped down silently but honourably on April Fools' Day, our neighbour has got a new PM, a monk going to court for breaking the law, the stubborn communist state from East Asia and its rocket launch, Argentina's national football team getting thrashed and many more

Talking about that minister, he is none other than Dr Lee Boon Yang!



He is my all time favourite local minister. It is a pity that he has stepped down as minister but will still continue to be an MP in parliament. He is considered the more quiet kind of politician unlike others(oops!). Anyway, his hairstyle looks the best also according to my undoubted professional fashion sense

As Najib prepares for one of the biggest moments in his life a few days back, I was wondering where is Anwar? He is the hope of many people in his country but failed to deliver what they wanted. Maybe it is because of this trend derived from the first PM's name, Rahman. First it was R which is himself. Next was A for Abdul Razak. Then H for Hussein Onn. Followed by M for Mahathir. A again for Abdullah Badawi and finally N for the current PM, Najib Razak. Looks like Anwar has to wait until the next next time before his A fits into the chain

Move on to football, I dare to say that Aston Villa will beat Manchester United tonight at Old Trafford. Ok maybe this sounds a bit too exeggerating so it will be a draw after all. But I still hope to see Aston Villa winning the game since so many red devils are unavailable for it. Cheers to Liverpool and Arsenal for winning yesterday. Did I miss out Chelsea? No I did not, because they won my favourite Newcastle

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...