Thursday, April 09, 2009

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday!

Don't you feel good now? That you will have an extra twenty-four hours for your weekend this week? This Good Friday public holiday must have had more cheers than boos from people, whether they are working or schooling. It has been a long time since our country last had a public holiday with the previous one way back in January during Chinese New Year

So I had this awkward feeling since morning when I woke up. The environment around me was felt as if it was a Friday(a.k.a. semi weekend). While I walked past the bus stop and MRT station, everyone looked exceptionally energetic. As they cannot wait for this last working day to be over for the week

Anyway, Chelsea beat Liverpool 1:3 but the score did not hurt me at all. That is because the Reds have already beaten their Blue counterparts twice this season so it was time to "reciprocate" and let themselves get defeated once for the sake of giving face. But Liverpool will go back to normal next week and thrash Chelsea 3:0 in the second leg. If Liverpool can beat Manchester United 4:1 at their home, I don't see why they can't do it against a weaker team like Chelsea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...