Sunday, June 21, 2009

Asian Youth Games

My first reaction when I heard about the news on TV last night of a player from the Philippines AYG football team being infected with H1N1 was just three letters The universal "LOL". I said it to myself silently. Well, I am not laughing at anyone ok? Just that I felt it was rather unlucky for the guy, his teammates, their opponents and of course the host, Singapore

As the entire team had to be quarantined in some resort on our island for a week, matches involving them will have to be postponed. Does that mean the Asian Youth Games will end later than the original date? The answer will be out in the next few days I think

Anyway, whatever the answer is, most importantly is my country. Singapore all the way, I support you. Majulah Singapura!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...