Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MST: Maths

Today's Maths paper was quite sadistic to a certain extent. The sadist who wrote the questions gave us problems that will take you a long time to solve but might not even arrive at an answer in the end

As expected many people didn't manage to complete the paper in time except for two people from the other class who handed in their scripts before time's up. They are either super smart or just rushed through all the questions hastily. Obviously it has to be the latter because I can guarantee you that one and a half hour is insufficient for today's paper

Everybody was heard complaining about this and that after the paper, typical post-exam syndromes you can call it. Oh and one more thing, the damn maximum flow question made me draw until my hand was so pain. The feeling was like....you know? I don't know how to describe it also

So what does SP stand for? Sure Pass? I think it's more like Sadistic People

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...