Saturday, August 22, 2009

NSM exam

Yesterday was my NSM examination. Guess what? Excluding the invigilator, I was the last person to leave the classroom where the exam was held. My writing speed slowed down considerably in the early stages of the exam thanks to the everlasting noise by passing MRT trains but that only bothered me for a while. By the way, did I mention that the exam took place at 5pm in the evening? Nothing surprising though, this is SP's style, the sadistic people style

I sat at the left side in the last row of the room, next to the window, and the view outside was terrible. It was dusky dark with a bluish tinge plus the MRT trains sounds. Yes, that's all I saw. It was really dark outside. Trying my best to look at something outside with my eyes, all I managed to see was the reflection of other side of the class. All humans sitting down and scribbling with their pens all racking their brains while stoning on their chairs. It is just like the reflection you see when you face the windows while taking the MRT as it is traveling in the underground tunnel

When I handed up my paper, I really had the feeling to knock the ang moh unconscious and then sit down comfortably and flip through the stack of papers to look at everyone's answers. It was not impossible actually, given the fact that it was already 7pm at night and the building was situated at a more deserted end of the campus. But then again, I did not have any weapon that was strong enough to black out the guy. My water bottle was the hardest thing that I could use during then other than the tables and chairs

When I finally stepped out of the room like a singer onto the stage, several people were standing outside waiting for me. For the rest who had left, I guess they waited too long for me and decided that it was not worth the wait. Anyway, someone approached me and she asked a silly but cute question. "Raymond, ni submitted le ah?". Of course I submitted my paper or else how would I be able to come out of the room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...