Monday, August 31, 2009

Teacher's Day

Today went back to Tanglin Secondary School for two reasons. The first is to celebrate Teacher's Day and the second is to collect my O level cert and testimonial. So I went to school together with Wai Yuen and Jason Tan happily but our happiness didn't last long

You see, those two idiots were wearing slippers and the new idiotic school rule set by some idiot was that any idiot who is dressed in flip-flops will not be allowed into the school. I was wearing shoes so I entered anyway. Walked into the general office to collect my prized antiques, placed somewhere inside waiting patiently for my arrival

There are still a few people who have yet to collect theirs because the paper which I had to sign on had some blanks beside several other names. So I am definitely not the last person to obtain it from my batch

Managed to see Kavitha, Sophia, Phillip, Charlie, Mary, in case you have misunderstood me, they are all teachers and not students. Then saw some old classmates. Everybody did not change a lot, still the same height, shape and size as before

Not a very impactful trip back to school. It was a rather tranquil one like we are still students studying and playing there, totally different from what I expected

Ok shall end here

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...