Saturday, August 29, 2009

Quizbook

Does anybody still play Pet Society on Facebook? I mean it's like so yesterday already. Just as recently as seven to eight months ago, it was the hottest thing on the social networking site. Now, to me, it is just another application of sending notifications about the game like someone's pet came to my pet's house and they had a hug or something. About a few weeks ago, I did login to take a look as curiosity got the better of me. I hadn't look at my pet for months and she is definitely starving and stinking. There are many new additions to the game now which had me trying them out

The one that interests me the most was the fishing part. You never know what you will get to hook because the possibilities range from a can to a shoe to a coral and of course, fishes. The garden looked rather lame to me since it requires time for the plants to grow. There are also more shops for users to spend their money but all these weren't interesting enough to tempt me back for a second time

Nowadays, Facebook is getting more and more boring because of all the stupid quizzes people(like your friends)are taking and publishing their results on their friend's home pages. It is really a turn-off looking at your homepage full of silly answers to silly quizzes. One or two a day is alright but posting every hour or even every five minutes is really irritating. Some of these quizzes are even related to race and religion. The main purpose of Facebook, which about sharing photos, staying connected with your friends and widen your social network. Well, and fun playing games on it too

Facebook should be renamed Quizbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...