Friday, October 09, 2009

9 Oct

The jobless claims in America are at a nine-month low last week, hence easing the dreads that the recession recovery would be illusive

First-time applications for unemployment benefits decreased by 33,000 last week, the lowest ever level since January. This report has been a relief after undesirable news last week indicated that US employers cut 236000 jobs in September, much more than the market expectation

In a nutshell, to all investors out there, the economic atmosphere may look pleasant currently but I don't think that it will carry on for a lenghty period

***

Countdown forty-eight more hours before the big day arrives. Although I cannot wait to attend it, I cannot help but admit that I still feel that Seoul Garden is not the most ideal place

What to do? The date, venue, events are all confirmed a long time ago already(yes we don't do last minute stuff like some people). I wanted The Mind Cafe but the idea turned a number of people off because they dislike playing board games

Well, I have never been to Seoul Garden before anyway so it is worth the try. Just hope that this try is really worth $18.99++ excluding drinks. If it was Mind Cafe, I could have gotten the card for everyone to have a discount on the bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...