Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedding Dinner/Gliding Squirrel

Yesterday night, I went to attend a wedding dinner at Regent Hotel. It was my mum's dad's brother's daughter's daughter wedding banquet. In short, it is called a distant relative's event

Ok the food still can make it, at least better than Hilton's one. I did not take any photos as I don't see the need to unlike many other typical bloggers. About the photo-taking part, I would like to elaborate further

Everybody, all dressed smartly and elegantly, was busy taking pictures with one another. For me, I was only interested in snapping photos of the beautiful toilet I visited for three times throughout the evening

It was really classy-looking and ravishing. So attractive that it made me ransack my pocket for my camera phone. Unfortunately, there was always at least one person inside there so it was inconvenient to snap a shot. In the end, I didn't manage to take a photo. Felt quite regretful

Today I saw a gliding squirrel for the first time in my life. At first I thought I spotted a kite when travelling around the Seletar Reservior area. But the kite had a head and it "flew" from tree to tree like a bat

Didn't take any photos again because this time my phone was switched off and I believe that by the time it is on the animal would be gone by then

It is Monday again. Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...