Monday, April 05, 2010

21st day of ITP

I don't understand why my original seat could be taken by someone else and I was forced to sit somewhere else for the whole day today

I mean that seat belongs to me technically, I have been sitting there for quite some time. Then due to some shuffling, I was unable to sit back at my dear old place

I had to settle at another place which I felt a little foreign while sitting there. Last week, I was informed that I am supposed to sit back there. Then today the reply I got was "sorry, the seat has already been taken by someone else has he got it first"

Come on, I reached the office first. I just went to the toilet and when I came back, someone was occupying it already. I assume that he knows that I used to sit there all day but he didn't seem to bother

You can say that I am very petty but it was what happened later which annoyed me. He walked over to the row in front of where I was sitting to check something with another person. Well, that "checking" lasted for quite long I must say. It looked more like a chatting session to me

If you want to hang around there, then might as well sit at that area, don't have to walk such a long distance at all. Return my seat to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...