Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Dawn Yeoh



I spoke to Dawn Yeoh on the phone today! Yes, it is really her! One of the seven princesses of Mediacorp, the youngest and cutest one. She called the hotline today and I was the one who answered the call.
I was like so excited when I realized that it was her after checking some things with her NRIC number. Oh yes, did I mention that I have her NRIC number? Yes, I do have it and it starts with 86 for your information in case you are wondering

I was checking the records of this NRIC number that she gave to me and I realized that the name was Dawn Yeoh (plus her Chinese name behind) or something like that when I was looking at the screen.
When I re-answered the call after putting her on hold, I spoke slowly and gently just to hear her voice clearly. I confirm that it is her. Her English was quite average, not say very good or bad and she sounded quite excited (or rather anxious)

She said it was her first time filing income tax so I explained the procedures to her. Before ending the call, I asked for her contact number by giving the reason that it is for record purposes. And yes, I got her handphone number!

Until now, I still feel sort of glad that I actually spoke to a celebrity on the phone and assisted her. Although Dawn has already left Mediacorp, I believe she is still quite popular. At least I prefer her over Felicia Chin. She looks more real

Ok so does anyone want her number? I only accept cash payment

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...