Monday, September 20, 2010

4minute player

You might have heard of the South Korean girl group 4minute. Yes, the one who sings hot it hot it i-i-i-i-i-i issue. Today was my team's first match of the EEE soccer league (opening game) and that was the amount of time I lasted on the pitch

Definitely one of the fastest players ever to step in and out of the field and it's not because of injury or red card. All thanks to my shoe. The outsole peeled off and pissed me off. I was running when all of a sudden, I felt that there was something weird at my left foot

I signalled Melvin to substitute me and just sat at the side until the referee blew the final whistle. Before I forget, you must be wondering what was the score. We won 2:0. I thought we could have won 5:0 if the forwards were more clinical

We missed lots of chances, the opposing team created lots of drama with their feints and the match looked as though it will only end tomorrow morning. I am perfectly satisfied with my team's performance although I only made a cameo appearance

Ok, at least I managed to last longer than 4minute's Hot Issue the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...