Saturday, May 05, 2012

Swollen eye and Chlortralim

I am having a swollen eye now and it is extremely irritating like two China men talking loudly to each other on the MRT. Due to the fact that there will be graphic content present if I post a picture of it, I decided not to reveal any form of evidence here.

So, it is up to you to believe it or not but one thing you can be sure of is that having a swollen eye and listening to two China men talk are equally annoying. Alright, maybe having a swollen eye is little bit more bothersome.

Consulted a doctor yesterday and he prescribed two kinds of eye drops for me. One is the ubiquitous Eye-Mo (Cheapskate! Less than two bucks only) while the other is Chlortralim. I do not study medicine but I can tell you something which I know about this Chlortralim which I got.

The moment I uncapped the Chlortralim, the lotion started oozing out without me having to squeeze the tube at all and this continued until I surrendered and capped it back. I have yet to even apply it on my eye.

The second time I uncapped it, I did it with speed and swiftly positioned the tube above my lower eyelid and the lotion automatically came out without pausing. However, it ended up curling up all around the tube instead of into my swollen eye.

If my condition does not improve, I will just make a trip to the medical centre in camp and see what the medical officer there has for me. I am so gonna protest if I were to get the same tube again.

1 comment:

  1. I also had the same chlortralim and it happen to me too. When I uncapped it, it just oozing out too. So I think, it's normal

    ReplyDelete

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...