Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 Nov

This is it

I have made up my mind. I am going to wear that pirated Arsenal jersey to school tomorrow. Just hope that not too many curious people will stare at my shirt. Now that I have decided on the top, I can starting thinking about which pants should I match it with

After a couple of days of observation, I have come to a conclusion. The Mcdonald's monopoly contest is over. Maybe I am outdated, maybe I am just slow, because I realized that nobody had those game pieces on their trays while enjoy the fast food. After the monopoly thing, there's a new burger and the China guy was asking me try it during lunch today

It is some chicken teppanyaki burger and its $3.50 price turned me off when I saw it. Ok, let's go join the queue for some economical rice instead, I told myself. I will try it one day if Mcdonald's decided to print coupons again and if it still exists in Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...