Monday, February 01, 2010

1 Feb

First day of February, heck January passed like a SR-71 Blackbird aeroplane!

I only spent $2.50 for the whole day today. Not bad, that's a milestone achievement for myself since I usually spent much more than that. From trying to hao lian by treating people drinks to buying unnecessary food to fill my ever hungry stomach, I have always been using lots of money. Although many people who know me say that I am very "kiam" and money-minded, I can't stop them from them saying but I still consider myself a spendthrift

Took Maths quiz during lesson in the morning. Maha kept pestering me for answers because she was clueless about everything, I was already struggling on my own but still helped her. In the end I got 18, she got 16. Not bad huh? Actually, half of her marks should be added to my score. The teacher was sibeh I don't know which word should I use to describe, I called her to come over my place to ask her how to do a question and she told me the steps!

When I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus home, some random girl (most probably an SP schoolmate) approached me and asked me to do a survey. At first, she approached another girl in front of me but the latter said she had done it before. When it was my turn, I decided to give the same excuse too and the bus came at just the right moment so my mouth said " sorry I gotta go, my bus is here" while my heart said "hahaha, continue standing there lah"

I think I am so evil

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...