Wednesday, February 03, 2010

3 Feb

I walked from one end to another end of the school today, well literally. Had Maths lesson in the morning somewhere in the centre of the campus. Many people were absent today, 90% possibility is all pakat one. Then walked to the most western side of SP for lunch at Foodcourt 1

We decided to try this stall called "International Food". International my head, it was just plain old pasta known as Italian Food. What was most disappointing was the amount, again. My eyes told me that the pasta was not enough to fill my stomach even before my tongue tasted it. Even Zhiteng also buay tahan with it. I thought of buying a couple of roti prata to top up the void in my digestive organ but the Indian food stall's queue was very messy

Then walked to somewhere between the centre and east side of the school for gems lesson. It was my group's turn to present today. I had already worked out what funny things I wanted to talk about but the class' reaction spoiled my plans during the mahjong section. And the strange thing was that everybody was attentive during our presentation except the teacher

After that went to Foodcourt 4 and ate a bowl of mee soto. Then went to block T19 with Kong Him and his friend, also considered my new friend, to check out the entrepreneur bazaar there. It consisted of our neighbour, Fairfield Secondary, Outram Secondary and SP's students. Bought two earphones there, one for myself and one for Zhiteng. He still owes me fifty cents but I still bought it for him with my money ( he has to pay it back to me anyway). One costs $6.90, considered quite cheap compared to the market price

Everything else at the bazaar was lame. There were stalls selling tibits and snacks (the worst of all), clothes and even PS2 games for one dollar. We headed to the hilltop library at the east side of the campus. Read newspapers for free there and browsed a few magazines. This library is awesome man, it has magazines of just about anything. From Time to PC Gamer to Forbes Asia to gossip mags, there is nothing that will not interest you



Then when I was walking out of the school to the bus stop, I decided to take a short-cut. Yes, it was really a short-cut but a steep one. I ran down a grassy slope that bended about seventy degrees. It was scary running down because you can't stop moving your legs or you will fall but I guess it was worth a try

Everything is worth a try in life

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...