Friday, June 18, 2010

Kelong? Cup?

Higuain (No. 9): "You small little Asians, I don't even need to move my body to score a goal!"

I watched Argentina vs. South Korea last night. The Asian team was a disappointment. I trusted them and invested in them but it was all fated to be a win for the Argentinians. The only thing that I saw on TV during the first half was blue-white striped players passing around and running at atrocious speeds. The Tigers were tamed and devoured

This World Cup is starting to look more and more like a fixed competition, making people lose money every now and then with unexpected results. Maybe the S League looks like a better bet for now if you need to cover your losses. Tonight's first match will see Germany take on Serbia. I hope Germany lose because I don't like them

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...