Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saving Gaia



If you have been watching television recently, you should notice that there is a Saving Gaia commercial by Mediacorp featuring a few people asking some incredibly weird questions

If I were a blah blah blah, would you save me? My answer would be a straight no. I can understand what the director is trying to convey through the filming but it is done in an absolutely dull way with no feelings

The actors were more like trying to portray themselves as arrogant people who think that they are indispensible than an endangering part of mother nature

Double thumbs down for this terrible commercial. Mediacorp makes lousy dramas, now even their commercials are equally lousy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...