Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sack my pencil case

I changed a new pencil case a couple of days ago. Like my calculator and optical mouses, here's a farewell message to erm, alamak I just realized that I didn't give my old pencil case a name. My apologies

I, your owner, hereby terminate our partnership due to various reasons and current circumstances. It was with deep regret that I declare that you are no longer part of the organization

I would like to thank you for the services you have rendered for the past 4 and a half years and wish you all the best in your future endeavours. I have prepared a place in my store room for you to rest and enjoy your retirement

You will still be considered for reinstatement if there is a need to fulfil a vacant position similar to yours in the future

Best Regards,
Your Owner

***


This is my new pencil case by the way. Don't ask me why I have a preference for cute-looking ones because cool-looking have cool-looking price tags on them

Went to school today and took some photos with my phone




No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...