Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Two things happened to my block today

The first occurred at around 4 in the morning. I was busy trying out my dream within a dream act adapted from the Inception movie when I smelled something. I awoke and heard my neighbours taking outside my house. They were like talking about a fire

I got up and looked out of the window but saw nothing special so I went back to bed. I tried "inception-ing" again but this time it failed (gonna try again tonight)

In the morning after I woke up, I learnt that the tenth floor of my block was on fire. Damn that auntie for putting so many things outside her house. It is not the first time that area was on fire

The second thing was a blackout this afternoon. I was watching TV halfway when it just suddenly switched off. My fridge was also down at the same time so were the lights

Well, it just lasted for about ten minutes. I am glad that I am still alive now

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...