Friday, August 13, 2010

TOG

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional. Believing the facts in this post is like believing that the seventh month is not scary

Once upon a time, four friends met up at the peak of Bukit Timah Hill (because the rest of Bukit Timah was flooded). They were Ah Mok, Fernando-Glen, Teck Teck and Ray. So what did they talk about? Of course, it's none other than the upcoming Teenage Only-Pigs Games

Mok: @#$% lah, ^&*~ the TOG! Yesterday I driving to my pool competition venue from my house...
FG: And then?
Mok: My house carpark only got one entry point from main road then I was about to turn out then suddenly a few TOG buses just move up and occupy one lane
TT: It is the TOG, forgive them, it's celebration time!
Mok: @#$%^, then I say never mind, I can still turn out but then one bus just move in front and sit inside the yellow box at the entry point
Ray: So no one can drive in or out?
Mok: Yes, the whole @#$%^&* thing lasted for 15 minutes. My car only Nissan, not Lamborghini, reach there late liao
FG: Stupid one. My estate there also got those double-decker buses pass by. The people on it all blowing @#$%^& vuvuzelas and some more got irritating blasting music
TT: Come on, isn't Chinese New Year also like this? It is just temporary.
Ray: Ya and the police there aren't even from Lion State's Police Force. They're just cops-for-rent from Cisco Certis.
TT: People, why are you like this?
FG: What you mean like this or that? This event is screwed up. The torchbearers are screwed up. They run out from a lorry with the torch.
Ray: Huh? I thought supposed to be run and pass around one.
Mok: Screwed up mah.
FG: Two days ago, my school inform me I need stand near the road in the afternoon to welcome the torchbearers.
TT: They need our support. We are one united Lion State citizens.
FG: Your head, this should be done truthfully. They are forcing me and other school students to do sai kang.
Ray: Students and NS men are always the first to be exploited by the gahmen.
FG: Exactly, 35 out of 39 people in my class can't be bothered with TOG.
Mok: Might as well watch EPL.
TT: This is the first TOG, we should be proud that we're the host.
Ray: I would be proud-er if a true blue Lion State citizen wins a gold at the Summer Only Pigs.
FG: Haiz, what to do? Later school fail us how? No choice lah even if I have to stand under the sun like a retard.
Mok: To prepare you for your 2-year National Slavery (NS).
TT: Guys, allow me to say something.
Ray: Say lor.
TT: We should look at TOG with a positive mindset. We are a young nation so hosting the TOG is certainly acceptable. We should all be proud...
FG: proud your head, lim bei don't give a damn.
TT: It is the first. We should feel honoured to the first hosts like Athens.
Mok: Athens at where ah? Africa?
TT: Some of the most exciting players today were discovered as youths and the TOG is an exciting new platform for potential young talents to display their skills.
Ray: But they were discovered at academies, not during competitions.
FG: Ya, they're not even professionals, why bother watching?
TT: It is the Olympic spirit. We have to support it.
Ray: No, I have no mood. I'm already very fed up being a volunteer.
Mok: Why?
Ray: My school force me to volunteer as an usher for matches
TT: That's good.
FG: Suay lor.
Ray: It's like we kena auto sign up by the school. We didn't even choose to.
Mok: I heard that volunteer's food are like...
Ray: Yeah, I think even hospitals serve better food.
FG: The gahmen won't appreciate your help, they just want face.
TT: It is a meaningful sacrifice.
Ray: Teachers are all sibeh on as if they will get extra bonuses as civil servants for this @#$%
TT: You people think too negatively.
Mok, FG, Ray: You're the naive one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...