Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Jan

I walked past Foodcourt 3 and realized that there were a few new food stalls. The newbies included Japanese and Korean cuisine plus fast food chain Burger King.

I had chicken ramyeon from the hangug-ui stall. The queue was long and sluggish. I think it's because it was their first day at work so the staff were a bit blur here and there.

There were three people standing at the cashier when only one would be adequate. Also, Marcius asked for an extra serving of beef and the cashier guy seemed a little shocked by his request. He had to consult his colleague about the order.

The portion of noodles was too little to satisfy my stomach. I finished the entire bowl in about two and a half minutes. I had to buy two curry puffs later at 4pm to keep my stomach from growling.

Marcius also complained that the amount of rice of his beef set was not enough to occupy the space in his stomach.

Zhiteng had the hot pot rice aka bibimbap. The popular Korean dish where rice, veggies and meat and chilli paste are thrown into a bowl made of stone. That's was the only one which looked filling enough.

Too bad, the stall doesn't sell jajangmyeon, a dish that I always see people eating when watching Invincible Youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...