Monday, January 17, 2011

17 Jan

Seriously, I think I am the only remaining person from Tanglin who blogs on a regular basis (at least 3-4 times in a week). Before I started this blog, I used to click on names of people I know from blog to blog, sometimes ending up in a friend's friend's friend's site.

Now, I am left with clicking on the links of this blog's archive section, re-reading what I had wrote about in the past. Even those from SP, all of them are pretty finished with their blogs. I don't even check them out now.

Melvin said he will update at least once a week when he revived his blog few months back but that was a big lie. I do not read blogs of celeb bloggers like Xiaxue or the head-to-toe-all-plastic Dawn Yang.

So I am only left with the Straits Times website as my only choice. Not that bad after all, at least you can learn a thing or two from their good English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...