Sunday, January 02, 2011

new year resolutions 2011

Here we go again, it's time for some useless new year resolutions which we completely forget about by the time we flip the calendar to February.

World Peace

Last year, I wish for this to happen and stated that it's never going to happen. True enough, it'll never happen. If it happens this year, that means I do not have to serve my National Service. Wait long long lah.

Get back the money which I used for investments

I dumped out a considerable amount of money from my POSB Kids Savings Account (it's just my normal account) two years ago for investment.

People always ask me "Raymond, do you really play the stock market?" and some will ask "What is the duration for investing?"

I hope this post makes it clear now. Also, the answer to the second question is quite straightforward. Let me ask you back, if you are a doctor and you use 1 day to teach me surgery, do you think I can succeed?

By the way, I will surely get back more than what I gave so don't worry.

My novel can be completed in the first half of the year

It's still a long way from the finished product. Not a single person in this world knows what is it about. I am taking things slowly, looking for inspiration every night before I sleep.

When it's completed, I might not post it on this blog depending on the situation. But if I decide to, then you people will be the first to read it exclusively.

Rest assured, it will be a good one, if not, the best among all my writings.

Change the blogskin
I am considering this. The current chicken blogskin is more than two years old. However, changing blogskins are an ultimate waste of time. You have to sort out all the crap which the html codes give you.

Blog more often

Having said that, I can already foresee that 2011 will be a busy year for me. I think I will may not be able to update this blog so regularly like before. But I will never forget or abandon it.

Strike lottery

Ok, who doesn't? And make sure I win at least a 6-digit amount, not twenty or thirty dollars enough to only buy a Giodarno shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...