Monday, January 19, 2009

Many brain cells killed today

Let's see what's there to update for today

I had many brain cells killed today so on second thought, I shall make it simple

We were split into groups of two during the Data Comm lab lesson and were given a code that has letters all mixed up. We have to solve what the code means or rather what the whole passage is about

It was like

adsad ht ref thth w qet lkvnw v hsfiw ekfjwen ekn jeb iioe jcnic
dnac imfh e w jw jc ejjjlaqcj ekofe efn e eehfn iemhe qw zop
fd ds jdc je ejemc cfc ejfr fr jr omedkoeqen rm e qbe le

and many more lines, and you have to decipher what each letter stands for to solve. So "a" can be "r", "p" can be "n" etc. All other groups were using the(politically correct)trial and error method but I used my own method, the "English language" method. If given more time, I would have solved it(and had more brain cells killed)but it was fun anyway even though I did not figure it out in time. But I solved more than 60% of the letters(which means at least 15 out of 26 alphabets)on my own using my special(and unconventional)method so it is still a great achievement I think

I will have to get lots of beauty sleep tonight to replenish

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...