Saturday, January 17, 2009

My surprise prize

Yesterday, I went to play that lame ping pong ball game which is more for children under 12 years old(see 31 Dec post)

This time I won something, again. Yeah, and the prize is more valuable than the first one. I got a pink token for the first time and a purple one yesterday. You will have to give the token to the counter in exchange for your gift

So this is what I got, a BombBag a.k.a. My surprise prize



According to the instructions at the back, I was supposed to smash it with my hand. I kept on smashing and banging the bag but nothing happened. Then I realized that I had to cut open the bag, where the the thing that is to be smashed is waiting inside




TA DAH...there you go


What is this thingy? Anyway, I hit and hit and hit it and it slowly expanded. It became larger and fatter after two minutes(I had taken a video but had there were some technical problems uploading it). And according to the instructions, there is supposed to be some "surprise". My head, there was nothing surprising at all, in the end, I used the scissors to poke the balloon-like thing and guess what is inside?
:
:
:
:
:
:

NOTHING!!!

Except for some orange coloured water which made my hands sticky after touching it

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...