Wednesday, February 04, 2009

4 Feb

Sian ah! Nobody is updating their blogs.....except for me. So I am here to do it now for you all

Did you read about the news where Wen Jia Bao had a shoe thrown towards him while he was in England? His reaction after this shocking incident was rather commendable. He was calm before, during and after the event took place at Cambridge University

I think the person who threw the shoe should go practise his aiming skills at home before doing it again. Maybe he can email the Iraq reporter who did the same thing to George Bush for advice, that hero in his country has a better accuracy. Also, where was his creativity? Throwing shoes is out of fashion as somebody has already done it before him. There are so many other things to throw in the world. So my suggestion to him is that he practise his throwing and think of some new ideas

Anyway, someone made me a little 反感(uneasy/uncomfortable)today. He said he will call me but I waited for one hour but nothing happened. In the end I called him back and he said that he was about to go home already. Never mind about this person, let's talk about other things

Shin Jen(lecturer)wanted us to comment about him on his blog in the morning during our lesson. I checked it a moment ago and as expected, there were zero comments so far. It is not that we have no ideas what to write but someone has to make the first move and it will not be me because I have already done it last semester

By the way, today is Facebook's 5th birthday. So let me sing a birthday song to him/her/it here

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Facebook
Happy Birthday to you

*claps claps*

Wonder if Mark Zuckerberg can hear me from his side

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...