Monday, February 16, 2009

New season of S.League



This is my number 101 post! I did not notice that yesterday's post hit the century mark until my login to blogger.com today

The NTUC Income Yeo's S.League 2009 season will kick off tonight with Tampines Rovers facing Home United at 7.45pm. Now that the S.League is back, what are you waiting for? Go do the right thing man! No, I did not ask you to buy tickets to go watch low quality football at a small stadium. I mean it is time to pick up your pens and start betting on the matches!

With the arrival of the new season, you will have more alternatives in football betting. So why not make use of this opportunity to earn some quick cash? Just remember to bet legally with Singapore Pools

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...