Thursday, February 05, 2009

5 Feb

Went to school at 10am today because there are no more 8am-10am Oral Communication classes. The old witch was late for her lecture with us, I think she should just retire and collect her CPF and spent her remaining numbered days at home. After Maths, Vernon, Hui Yu, Zhi Teng and I went to Foodcourt 2 for lunch. The environment there was still as cosy as it is but the area where we were seated was rather hot. I ordered the tom yam fish bee hoon and had some misunderstanding with the uncle and auntie selling it. They did not understand my order and argued that I should say it in another way

Overall, it did not made me full but after drinking anything, I was really bloated. Yes, it is called anything. The long forgotten and once popular canned drink. Zhi Teng and I ordered one each. Mine was just ordinary Coke while his was orange juice. Both of us could not finish the whole can at all, there was about a quarter left but we were too full. Anyway, we took a picture of our drinks



And we took another one. This is what you get when you mix orange juice and Coke together. We did not want to waste the drinks so we might as well do something interesting



Hmmm, today I wore a maroon shirt with matching shoes which are maroon colour too and I felt that many people were looking at my attire when I walk past them, or is it just my imagination?

Anyway, quick check on bowling ball a.k.a. Shin Jen's blog, still zero comments which means nobody wants to make the first move

That's all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...