Sunday, February 08, 2009

8 Feb

It has been quite an entertaining week so far. Micheal Phelps went from hero to zero with his marijuana, Robbie Keane's shocking return to Tottenham, Barisan Nasional wants back Perak, Temasek Holdings have a new CEO and last but not least, the big toto draw

So did you win? I did not because I never placed a bet at all. I am still underage for it and could not find a kor kor or jie jie to help me buy before Friday evening. Anyway, I don't think I will win it either so I guess I saved at least ten bucks. Thinking back, I wonder who will be so dumb to queue for me the entire afternoon just to get a white and pink ticket that has a(permutate the numbers yourself)probability of winning

Yeah, now Liverpool are first in the Premier League but I doubt they can last in that position until tomorrow morning because Manchester United should finish off West Ham tonight. I shall stop here for the day

Lights out, goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...