Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st year anniversary details

I shall talk about the first year anniversary celebrations that I mentioned earlier on for today's post. By the way, I am so sorry for being salah, the actual date is 26 September and not 28. 26 September last year was the date of my first post. My apologies for the error

It will be a four day party happening from 25-28 September. Attire is smart casual. Admission is free. Early-bird door gifts will be given out at the entrance. No alcohol will be served. Please head down to basement one carpark if you need to smoke. Otherwise, feel free to join in the fun

Here are some details about this virtual event which will be held in two weeks' time right on this blog

1. Story. Yes, starting on the 26th of September, I will be posting one chapter per day of a fifteen part story written entirely by myself. I shall keep it a secret for the time being and reveal more points next time. But I can tell you one thing, it will be an interesting and funny one and I reckon that you can't wait for the next day to continue reading

2. Contests! When there are contests, there will be prizes because rewards are motivates people. Participate in as many contests as you want or better still all of them. Still looking for sponsors so don't ask me what will you be winning but I can guarantee that everyone will be a winner

3. Juicy content. Everyone loves reading this kind of things right? Or else the paparazzi will be out of their jobs in no time. This blog also has its own side of mischief and candidness. This is to thank all of you loyal fans for your continuous and utmost support

4. Anything. On that day, you can request me to write anything or ask any question you want. P.S. All stuff has got to be rated PG so that it is suitable for all audiences

Ok that's about all for the time being

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...