Sunday, September 27, 2009



Go Go Go Fernando Alonso! I had a strong feeling that my favourite driver will win the Singapore Grand Prix last year and terribly regretted that I didn't place a bet on him

So this year I made sure that I did it to save myself from any regrets. This will be the last time I am betting (or like I always say: investing) for a very long time, at least until the World Cup next year. Don't ask me why but sometimes humans are like this, they want a sudden change in their lives

Although my money is on Alonso, my heart tells me Nico Rosberg. I don't know but I predict that both of them will be standing on the podium at the end of the race, regardless of position. Lewis Hamilton? I have never liked him since the first day he started his F1 career. He is the motor racing version of Cristiano Ronaldo

Mark Webber, who starts in fourth spot, looks good for a podium finish too but Hamilton and Alonso still have more quality than him. Sebestian Vettel is still too inexperienced, maybe he will end up getting distracted by our Marina Bay's beautiful night scene

The Brawn duo of But and Bar 90% confirm CMI for this race. The scene of Rubens Barrichello's crash during yesterday night's qualifying race actually made me laugh non-stop in front of the TV. Jenson Button? Try harder next year

Ok the race is about to begin

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...