Thursday, September 10, 2009

On Tuesday evening while I was on the way home on the bus, guess what happened? A woman sat beside me, no that's not the main thing. The bus was super crowded, ok as expected. So what happened?

Ho Ho Ho. The bus broke down! I think this is the first time in my life that I encountered such a thing. Too bad I forgot to take down the plate number of the bus to buy 4D

Here was what took place. The bus stopped at a bus stop to pick up new passengers. Up, up, up, one by one they boarded the vehicle. Door Closed. The driver starts the engine. Broom...Nothing happens. This broom thing continued for at least ten times and everyone started looking around with suspicious faces

Then the lights were switched on and off for several times. By then, I knew we were in for a "ride". The China driver called someone to report the incident and the conversation was quite loud that almost everyone on the bus could hear and when he told the guy on the other line "hen duo ren ah"(there are many people on the bus), everyone laughed out

So down,down, down, one by one all the passengers alighted. The driver gave those who alighted at the front door a complimentary ticket so that we can ride the next bus for free. Don't understand why some people still walked down from the back door

By the way, this is the ticket which I am referring to



A good experience to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...