Monday, September 21, 2009

21 Sep

Alright, I'm back. I know you all miss me just that it is too mushy for you to tell me. These days are really busy for me so forgive me if you feel that this blog which is not updated is some what similar to your friends' ones. Theirs are much worse them mine. Rotting there for one week or even one month

Last Friday had meeting with Alan and Kevin. The atmosphere inside the meeting room was seriously serious. The air was stagnant, the expression showing in everyone's eyes were stern, abrupt pauses occurred every now and then through conversations

The thing lasted about forty-five minutes. When we finally ended, I thought I had regained my breathing because I hardly moved inside. It was really a genuine corporate meeting

I am sorry that I was unable to appear at Eliza's birthday party. I "generously" admit that it is because I wanted to watch TV at night. Moreover, I don't think I am in my best condition currently for my old friends to see, I am referring to my looks and image. Yes, I am a very conscious person like some superstar

Don't worry, there is always next year. I will try my very best to come, provided that the TV programme is not to attractive and I strike Toto tonight

The former might not be true but the latter is definitely real

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...