Monday, January 04, 2010

4 Jan

To sum up the first working/schooling day of year 2010 in Singapore, I can only use one word to describe it-Interesting

For school students who have to be present in school by 7.30am (I assume most schools have this rule), this morning was definitely a sweet-dream-turned-nightmare experience

It was raining heavily at dawn. People say that the best time to sleep is during a downpour. Unfortunately, the weather scheduled this period at a time where people are supposed to wake up. Of all days since the school holidays started, it happened today, in the morning

Never mind, you finally managed to force yourself out of bed, brush your teeth, wash up, eat breakfast, do some last minute packing of your bag and leave your house. Then you realized that an umbrella was the missing thing which you needed

First day of school, wearing your new white shoes and stepping into puddles of water while holding the umbrella. Is this an ominous sign? Chey, touch wood...

On to myself, got back my Maths paper today during lesson and I am happy that I did pretty well for it. I am not going to post how much I got since I foresee that people will say that I am hao lian

Ate fishball meepok for lunch during noon, not much difference before and after eating it. The only significant difference was that there was two dollars less in my wallet. When I reached home, I straight away ransacked the kitchen and swallowed some biscuits

Called Calvin Siak just now but nobody answered the call. I wanted to ask him if he could spare some time and meet the WTS option people to discuss about our FYP. I believe that a face to face discussion would be more desirable for both parties. The Facebook group created by him is half-dead already after just two days of action

Gonna have a debate with him if I get to see him personally

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...